- High Performance 2-channel DJ Scratch Mixer
- Integrated premium quality contactless “mini innoFADER Pro” as the crossfader
- Easy to calibrate the crossfader NO MORE OPEN THE COVER
- Adjustable dead space of crossfader from 3mm to less than 0.5mm
- Knobs and buttons for MIDI control of DVS software e.g. Serato and Traktor
- Filter function for channels
- Crossfader compatible with the original full-size innoFADER
- Superb scratch performance with curve adjust and reverse control for both channel faders and crossfader
- DVS mode: Switch between the traditional vinyl/CD setup and DVS software setup without reconnecting any cable
- 1/4" stereo master output and RCA booth output with dedicated volume control
- 1/4" + 3.5mm headphones outputs with monitoring mode CUE/MIX/MASTER
- RCA Direct Output for channels
- Universal voltage AC 100-240V 50/60Hz
- Dimensions W x D x H (mm): 223 x 326 x 106
- Net weight: 2.8kg
- Color: black
DJ TECH DIF-M2, a brand new 2-channel DJ Scratch Mixer with integrated mini innoFADER Pro.
Premium quality contactless mini innoFADER Pro integrated
The DIF-M2 features the mini innoFADER Pro from Audio Innovate as the crossfader. Inherited from the original innoFADER, it provides smooth and robust feeling to the Scratch DJs. The contactless design gives a long life of over 4,000,000 cycles! The cut-in position can be adjusted by users with simple calibration steps to fit your taste. The Reverse switch and Curve Adjust knobs for both channel faders and crossfader allows you to do different style of scratch skill. The mixer is also compatible with the original innoFADER for future upgrade.
The DIF-M2’s DVS Mode makes DJ’s life easier switching between traditional turntable setup and DVS setup. At the rear of the DIF-2S MKII, the extra pairs of DVS SEND/RETURN RCA connectors allow you to connect to your DVS audio interface (e.g. the SL2/SL3 for Serato). Just switch to the DVS channel on the top panel, no need to reconnect any cable and you are ready to use as a DVS setup.
The DIF-M2 serves as a full-feature 2-channel mixer: 3-band EQ, 1/4" microphone input, 1/4" & 3.5mm headphones outputs with monitoring mode CUE/MIX/MASTER, RCA direct outputs for channels, 1/4" stereo Master output, and even a RCA Booth output with a dedicated volume control, yet, the price is affordable!
SCRATCH SERIOUSLY NOW!